Acoustic Pressure and Intensity (AP&I) characterisation
We support equipment manufacturers through the provision of measurement services to a range of standards.
- IEC 60854 Methods of measuring the performance of ultrasonic pulse-echo diagnostic equipment
- IEC 61157 Standard means for the reporting of the acoustic output of medical diagnostic ultrasonic equipment
- IEC 61689 Ultrasonics – Physiotherapy systems – Field specifications and methods of measurement in the frequency range 0,5 MHz to 5 MHz
- IEC 62127-1 Ultrasonics – Hydrophones – Part 1: Measurement and characterization of medical ultrasonic fields up to 40 MHz
- IEC 62359 Ultrasonics – Field characterization – Test methods for the determination of thermal and mechanical indices related to medical diagnostic ultrasonic fields
- IEC 62555 Ultrasonics – Power measurement – High-intensity therapeutic ultrasound (HITU) transducers and systems
If you would like more information, please get in touch by phone, email or enquiry form.
Alternatively complete our enquiry form below.